Breakthrough! for Women Leaders on the Fast Track!
Accelerate career development
Retain key women leaders
Build competitive advantage
Want to unlock your talent potential by leveraging women’s unique leadership attributes? We’ve discovered the catalyst that propels key talent to the next level by leveraging technology, executive coaching and the power of peer groups.
- Feedback-intensive, including a 360-degree assessment and video-taping
- Membership in a cohort of women leaders to share insights, ideas and inspiration
- Coaching – one-on-one coaching to stretch thinking and challenge assumptions
- Skill Development in critical areas such as strategic thinking, maximizing your impact and managing the inner critic
- Assessment and Goal-setting: Comprehensive evaluation, including 360-degree review and a meeting with management to determine development goals.
- Immersion: One day, in-person experience. Participants articulate their value proposition and gain feedback on their professional presence through videotaped presentations.
- Monthly Meetings: Through in-person and virtual sessions, participants hear cutting-edge speakers on key topics and report in on progress against goals.
- Individualized Coaching: Six hours of coaching to address unique development challenges.
- Continual Reinforcement: Daily mobile notifications to keep goals top-of-mind and inspire change.
Who Should Attend:
Women with a minimum of 2 years leadership experience who are on the fast track to greater
What Participants Will Gain:
- Increased self-awareness, confidence and presence
- Knowledge to overcome roadblocks and limitations
- Strategic mindset and enhanced decision-making capabilities
Dates and Location
Next delivery begins January 29, 2019 in Norwalk, CT; 6-month program runs through July 2019.
Assessments to be completed in early January 2019.
To bring your key talent to the next level act now for a discounted fee of $8000 for six months of immersive coaching and content. Program Fee beyond is $9,000.
Denise D’Agostino, CEC
Denise D’Agostino, CEC brings practical approaches and a high level of energy enabling leaders, teams and organizations to perform and deliver. As a Coach and Facilitator, her authentic style builds trust, empowering others to engage in meaningful dialogue and gain insights that drive change. She is known to be compassionate, perceptive and challenging. Equipped with her extensive HR Business Partner experience and certifications in multiple psychometrics, Denise is well poised to help clients reach their fullest potential.
Karen Kirchner, MS, PCC
Karen Kirchner, MS, PCC has a track record of helping clients to effect meaningful, sustainable change. She coaches leaders to identify the critical leverage points for growth, then builds in structure and accountability to help them achieve their goals. Karen’s background in HR management grounds her approach in organizational realities. During her more than 15 years of consulting, her blend of intelligence, insight and creativity has made her a trusted partner to a wide range of organizations, from Fortune 500 companies to technology start-ups.
Ellen Keithline Byrne, PhD
Ellen Keithline Byrne, PhD is a Coach and Leadership Consultant. She has over 18 years experience guiding clients to reach their full potential in fast-paced environments. She has a reputation for being a highly perceptive and results-oriented coach who helps clients achieve their desired performance goals. Her clients range from new managers to C-suite leaders in Fortune 500 companies and global non-profit organizations.
The full day and half day sessions will be held at the beautiful Dolce Hotel and Resort, 32 Weed Avenue, Norwalk, CT. Set on 66 acres of rolling hills, meadows and woods.