Breakthrough! for Women Leaders on the Fast Track!
Accelerate career development
Retain key women leaders
Build competitive advantage
Want to unlock your talent potential by leveraging women’s unique leadership attributes? We’ve discovered the catalyst that propels key talent to the next level by leveraging technology, executive coaching and the latest in neuroscience.
- Feedback-intensive, including a 360-degree assessment and video-taping
- Membership in a cohort of women leaders to share insights, ideas and inspiration
- Coaching – one-on-one coaching to stretch thinking and challenge assumptions
- Skill Development in critical areas such as strategic thinking, maximizing your impact and navigating the organization
- Assessment and Goal-setting: Comprehensive evaluation, including 360-degree review and a meeting with management to determine development goals.
- Immersion: One day, in-person experience. Participants articulate their value proposition and gain feedback on their professional presence through videotaped presentations.
- Monthly Meetings: Through in-person and virtual sessions, participants hear cutting-edge speakers on key topics and report in on progress against goals.
- Individualized Coaching: Six hours of coaching to address unique development challenges.
- Continual Reinforcement: Daily mobile notifications to keep goals top-of-mind and inspire change.
Who Should Attend:
Women with 2-4 years of leadership experience who are on the fast track to greater responsibility.
What Participants Will Gain:
- Increased self-awareness, confidence and presence
- Knowledge to overcome roadblocks and limitations
- Strategic mindset and enhanced decision-making capabilities
Dates and Location
Kick-off Meeting: June 5, 2018 in Norwalk, CT; 6 month program runs through December 2018. Assessments to be completed in April 2018.
$8,000 reduced to special one-time rate of $6,500 for pilot session.
Contact Denise D’Agostino (914) 844-1382 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if this program is right for you!
Karen Kirchner, MS, PCC
Karen Kirchner, MS, PCC has a track record of helping clients to effect meaningful, sustainable change. She coaches leaders to identify the critical leverage points for growth, then builds in structure and accountability to help them achieve their goals. Karen’s background in HR management grounds her approach in organizational realities. During her more than 15 years of consulting, her blend of intelligence, insight and creativity has made her a trusted partner to a wide range of organizations, from Fortune 500 companies to technology start-ups.
Ellen Keithline Byrne, PhD
Ellen Keithline Byrne, PhD is a Coach and Leadership Consultant. She has over 18 years experience guiding clients to reach their full potential in fast-paced environments. She has a reputation for being a highly perceptive and results-oriented coach who helps clients achieve their desired performance goals. Her clients range from new managers to C-suite leaders in Fortune 500 companies and global non-profit organizations.
Denise D’Agostino, CEC
Denise D’Agostino, CEC brings practical approaches and a high level of energy enabling leaders, teams and organizations to perform and deliver. As a Coach and Facilitator, her authentic style builds trust, empowering others to engage in meaningful dialogue and gain insights that drive change. She is known to be compassionate, perceptive and challenging. Equipped with her extensive HR Business Partner experience and certifications in multiple psychometrics, Denise is well poised to help clients reach their fullest potential.