The single most untapped competitive advantage is teamwork.
To gain this advantage, teams must:
Trust One Another
- When team members are genuinely transparent and honest with one another, they are able to build vulnerability-based trust.
Engage in Conflict Around Ideas
- When there is trust, team members are able to engage in unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas.
Commit to Decisions
- When team members are able to offer opinions and debate ideas, they will be more likely to commit to decisions.
Hold One Another Accountable
- When everyone is committed to a clear plan of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable.
Focus on Achieving Collective Results
- The ultimate goal of building greater trust, conflict, commitment, and accountability is one thing: the achievement of results.
For more information contact: email@example.com or click here.